Acne is a disorder that isn’t just unsightly but sometimes be also painful making your skin feel hot and inflamed.
There are lots of natural natural skin care remedies and washes for Acne however, not many address the pain or discomfort linked to it. That’s where natural essential oils and several very specific ingredients from your kitchen and garden can be quite useful.
There are many soothing oils that calm inflamed irritated skin.
Ingredients great for inflammation and acne are:
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
- Aloe Vera
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Manuka Oil
- Rosehip Oil
These ingredients can be used in facial acne remedies like masks, cleansers and moisturizers.
You can create a basic Acne cleanser and earn up remover as follows:
- 2 tbsp sweet almond or avocado oil
- 1 vitamin E capsule or 1/2 tsp evening primrose oil
- 20 drops of neroli, sweet orange or lavender oil (or perhaps a mix of both the)
- 5 drops tea tree oil
- few drops lemon juice
Mix well together and store in the glass dropper bottle or jar. Shake ahead of when each use then apply with cotton pad and rinse served by hot water.
You may also produce a soothing healing acne mask using:
- 2 tblsp finely ground oatmeal
- 1 tblsp extra virgin olive, jojoba, avocado, apricot, sweet almond or coconut oil
- 5 drops tea tree oil (optional and you’ll add the other oils mentioned above)
- pinch nutmeg
- 1 tsp using apple cider vinegar, lemon juice
- 1 tsp chamomile tea (optional)
- 1 tsp honey
- pinch salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic crushed
- 1 tblsp natural aloe-vera juice or gel (optional)
Enough milk or yoghurt to come up with a smooth paste.
Blend all ingredients together well and affect skin. Leave on for 10 mins then rinse served by tepid to warm water.
This is often a soothing calming mask for acne so it helps to help remedy irritation. The essential oils, salt and honey will also be antibacterial. The oatmeal, chamomile and lavender oil for those who have it are ideal for soothing angry inflamed skin and then for “zapping” acne spots and can be used in virtually any natural skin care recipes.
If you might have cystic and severe acne you’ll be able to consume a more descriptive course using essential oils over many weeks to avoid the cycle of acne and provide your skin a healing boost.
You may add a small amount of tea tree, lavender or rosemary oil to moisturizers and toners and then to use them a gentle anti acne remedy and preventative.